1. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): TCS founded in 1968 has its headquarters in Mumbai and is currently leading the IT industry due to its IT consulting and IT services in India. JRD Tata is the founder of this company, and it is currently conducted by the CEO of the company, Mr. Natarajan Chandrasekaran. Its branches are widespread in 46 countries around the globe, and the company has gathered 300,464 enrollments approximately. The company now shares the list of top most IT enterprises in the world with HP, IBM, and Accenture. TCS has maintained its position at the top among all the other IT companies that are operating in India. TCS with more than 40 years of experience along with its 59 affiliates, offers services that are related to technology and drives hard to maintain the quality standards that is passing a world-class service. This is why; it has earned an uncompromising position in the Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India .
2. Infosys: Found Narayana Murthy along with all the other fellow partners in the year 1981, Infosys has its headquarters in Bangalore. It has 94 development centers and 73 offices that operate throughout the world. The employees that are working for this massive company are 160, 45 in approximate numbers. Apart from known for its excellent contribution to the IT industry worldwide, it has secured a position in The Top Ten Greener Indian Brands. From around three decades, this company is focused on bringing some of the best technological ideas to life with amazing enterprise solutions to the world and its clients.
3. Wipro: Mr. MH Premji founded Wipro in the year 1945, and this company is currently functioning under the supervision of CEO TK Kurian. The company has 146,053 employees and has its wing widespread in almost 61 countries throughout the world. Wipro Limited provides complete IT services and solutions that focuses on core IT norms. It is the first company to be bestowed with Gold-Level Status from Microsoft and is the first company to use six sigma.
4. HCL Technologies: A massive $ 5.2 billion company, HCL Technologies brings engineering and IT services to the customers all under one roof. It is headquartered in Noida and operates in 31 other countries as well. It has approximately 90,190 people working under it and engages the employees to bring out their maximum potential for the betterment of the company. It is listed as one of the Fab 50 companies in India and interviews Employees First, Customer Second in its logo. The employees work to deliver the best services that HCL is known to provide and provides the best services to all the clients.
5. Tech Mahindra: Partnered with British Telecommunications PLC, Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group and is one of the largest service providers in communications services. This has helped it in bagging a spot among the Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India . Founded in 1986, this company has its headquarters in Mumbai and has 89,500 employees serving in 49 countries. Its services are of a broad spectrum that includes Business Support Systems (BSS), Security Consulting and Testing, Operations Support Systems (OSS), Mobility Solutions, Network Design & Engineering and Next Generation Networks. The flexible services allow the employees to participate in all the areas of technology that has led to an increase in the position of this company to the top.
6. Oracle Financial Services: Headquartered in Mumbai, Oracle Financial services is an auxiliary company of Oracle Corporation and was founded in 1990. The company 900 customers approximately and it has reached this position through marketing, sales and support services in over 27 locations worldwide. Through a massive count of 32 business partners who belong to the corporate world, OFS has represented itself in over 85 countries around the world. The company has 10,000 employees approximately and has been finding its way into the banking sector as well. The revenue earned by the company accounts to Rs 2396 Crore, which is quite significant.
7. Mindtree: Earning its name in the list of Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India , Mindtree is a company with more than 13000 employees and has its headquarters in Bangalore. The company was founded in the year 1990 and is now led by Mr. Krishnakumar Natrajan, who is the CEO of the company. Mindtree has grown and developed as a firm to serve 13 countries in the world and has 28 offices located all over the world. The approach is absolutely consulting driven, and the company's core services are focused on the areas like SAP and Infrastructure Management including many others.
8. Mphasis: Earlier known as Mphasis BFL Limited, Mphasis was founded in 2000 resulting from the merger of two companies BFL Software Limited (India) and MphasiS Corporation (US). It is an IT company located in Bangalore and is majorly owned by Hewlett-Packard. The company covers maximum areas in the industry, including healthcare, communications, and many others. Employing 50,000 people under it, Mphasis seems to have a bright future considering its growth and the type of services that are offered.
9. Polaris Technology: Headquartered in Chennai, Polaris is employed with 12,500 people that are operating throughout the globe. The company was founded in the year 1993 and is currently on the run to develop a stronger position with a stringent business vision. Polaris also launched the first center to offer Financial Technology in the year 2013, and is the first center in the world dedicated to this stream. With its incredible services, it is known to embark its position in the business world.
10. Rulta India: Positioned in the list of Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India , Rulta has its headquarters in Mumbai. The company is led by the current Managing Director and CEO of the company, Mr. Kamal K Singh. Rolta has its branches in Gurgaon, India as well as Canada. The company has gained popularity through its software services that are offered to various renowned clients. The company provides systems integration, software services and consulting to the US municipal utility.
The contribution of Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India is tremendous as it employs the most skilled and talented youth from India thatby showcasing their true potential in the global markets. Through the introduction of these companies, India's revenue through the IT services has not only increased but has been touching the skies. Knocking the doors of the economy in India, these companies will now be a ray of hope for the IT industry in the country and its expansion into the global markets. Considering its growth and the potential to hire maximum employees, these companies will stand as the pioneers of the IT industry in India.